AN AFFIRMATIVE ACTION - EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
Chugach School District
9312 Vanguard Drive, Suite 100
Anchorage, AK 99507-5355
Chugach School District Office
Position: Front Office Secretary
Reports To: Superintendent
Hours: 40 Hours per Week 8 a.m. – 5 p.m.
Work Year: Year-Round
The Chugach School District is a small, close-knit school district in which all staff members work together and incorporate multiple types of tasks into their days. We are seeking an office secretary to work directly with 3 other administrative staff to assist in the management of the district. Duties will range from student enrollment, confidential file management, processing of home school and school site orders, arranging travel, and customer service.
The position will require a versatile person who can handle a variety of challenging and interesting job responsibilities including, but not limited to, digital and hard copy confidential record keeping, data entry, correspondence, supply ordering and inventory, scheduling, receptionist phone etiquette, operation of office machines, development and submittal of various reports.
- Strong team player willing to learn and contribute on multiple levels
- Flexible and able to multitask
- Organized and Detail Oriented
- Trustworthy and able to handle confidential documents and information
- Professional with strong customer service skills
- Ability to take direction appropriately and to take initiative in appropriate situations
- Knowledge about processes to work with confidential information
- Must possess a positive attitude and be a dependable member of a team
- History of effective and positive work performance
- Ability to pass background check
- Valid driver’s license
Applications can be obtained from the Chugach School District office at 9312 Vanguard Drive, Anchorage AK 99507 or by calling the District Office at 907-522-7400.
Applications may be submitted to Lela Lazaros at the above address or email@example.com
Salary: $13.50-$15.70 DOE
Closing Date Open until filled